Do you want to strengthen your local audiences? Maybe you want to spread your wings and reach out to as many clients as possible. We are here to help you make that dream come true by offering you reliable local search engine optimization services.
We do this by listing your business in relevant directories and the local business listings. This will help you drive extra traffic and better your visibility in search engines. We aim to make it easy for clients to find you if they are looking for the best digital marketing agency in your area.
We promise to make you visible on multiple directory listings and local business listings. Generally, there are so many local business listings out there, but we will focus on just a few of them. Here is a look at some of them;
- Google My Business . This is the leading search engine/listing
- Facebook. The Facebook Agency Directory is the main product of this social media giant
- Yelp . This is one of the best directories for honest consumer reviews.
- Bing . This is the second popular search engine giant after Google.
- Yellow Pages .YP is one of the oldest directories, and it is integrated with Groupon and TripAdvisor for the best content possible.
- Better Business Bureau . This one lists CBBB trusted businesses.
- MerchantCircle connects local customers to small businesses in their area
- Manta is also ideal for small businesses
- Foursquare combines a business directory and a social networking platform for customers to check in through maps and leave a comment about your business.
- Angie’s List also allows consumers to rate and review specific brands/businesses in multiple categories.
- Local.com covers all the US zip codes, and it includes services and reviews. Clients can make reservations and request service quotations.
- MapQuest allows potential clients to search for your physical location easily through a detailed map.
- Hotfrog helps you get your website listed in Google search results, and you can include some coupons for your customers.
- TripAdvisor is the best choice for businesses in the entertainment and hospitality industry.
- CitySquares will help your small business stay online and have a personalized digital marketing campaign
DexKnows monitors business reviews and ratings and offers data into how clients engage with them.
- Citysearch specializes in listing small businesses like bars, restaurants, hotels, spas, and more. These are optimized through partner networks.
- Bizwiki offers listings, reviews, and tips for small businesses and startups.
- MagicYellow lists small businesses and allows customers to leave reviews or add comments and friends.
- Craigslist is a local directory that lets small businesses post listings, and anyone can view without registering.
If you are in search of a small business SEO to manage your website listings, we are here to help you.
Make that call today and let us make your business locally successful.